Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BUSY

Earl is real busy by starrting out in the morning with nothing to do and only get half of that done and leaving half for the next day. I usually go across the street to the Agri Supply place from 8 to 9 in the morninng and visit with 6 or 8 friends and maybe pick up some local news and go to Hayes Sales & service in the evening and pick up some more news.
We both try to make it to the Fitness Center sometime in the day and go 30 minutes on a Nu-Step machine as they have two of them and we try to make it when someone else is not there.
Lois works at the Thrift Shop maybe a couple times a month and usually brings home some nice clothes or some other valuable loot. She also goes to Strong Woman exercise three times a week.
We try to take in any home team activities with grandkids or great grandkids playing.
We are really thankfull for 2.20" of gentle rain this past weekend and Monday. Sure glad it was rain instead of snow. Enough goofy palaver and hope nobody gets bored reading this.
Love to all. I do joyride around in the Granada occasionally.

5 comments:

Kim for the Kings said...

Bored?! I'm fascinated to hear what you two are up to. Good for you with the exercising! Now convince Greg and me that we need to do the same!!!

Mike & Dana said...

I'm so glad to be able to stay in contact with you guys this way.

It's great that you guys have somewhere to exercise regularly and meet for local news too.

Please pray for Mike and I as we travel to Huntsville to look for a house this weekend, and for our boys too as they will spend a few days with Mike's parents here.

Love you,
Dana

Joann said...

While you're out visiting with all those friends of yours, how about figuring out a way to get the commodity prices back up! We're hanging onto some of the wheat that we could have sold for $8.00 at harvest time but didn't want to sell until after the first of the year for tax purposes. Huh -- shouldn't add much to our income now! I'm so glad you're both staying busy, and keep up the great blogging!

The Wells Family-Jason, Gwen, Paige, and Lane said...

Is it sad that I am already looking forward to waking up "with nothing to do?" Seriously, I love my busy life, but I sometimes get overwhelmed!

I've forced Jason to go to the Fitness Center with me a couple of times this week. He complains the entire time, but he does it! :) Maybe it's the 5 am that he doesn't like.

Drew and Carrie said...

sounds like a great plan your days! love you both!