Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back Again!

Hi everybody and a big Thank You to each one that thought of me on my special day that took 85 years to make that one come by. Thanks Jennifer for the phone call from a beach on the Hawaiin Island where you were playing as it was quite special to Grandpa.
Thanks to Dorie and Gary and Wes for their card and letter. Wes, I was very fortunate to get Laura Clock's book Cabin And A Clothesline that was given to Kenneth Hooker by Charlott Cholas in August of 2007. I think maybe she was a daughter of Laura Clock but that may be wrong. Kenneth had loaned the book to me and then later to Bob. After Kenneth died I asked Dale Appl, the executor, if I could have the book and he did give it to me. The book has a 2002 copyright. I assume Wes has this book. Kenneth seemed to think there was another book published before this one but he could not put a name to it.
Lois keeps busy going to various meetings and working sometimes at the Thrift Shop and Earl just hangs around here and there doing nothing important as that is about all he is good for. All you young people take care of your bodies and maybe you will not have aches and pains when you get older. I sure hope you don't anyway.
Our love, Earl and Lois

1 comment:

Mike & Dana said...

We are so blessed to have cool Grandparents who blogs!!!
Love you Grandpa and Lois!!!
(by the way, I envy your ability to "hang out" and do whatever you want with your day)
Love,
Dana