Monday, February 1, 2010

Fast year already

January just flew by without telling me to hurry up and wait. Hey, Carrie, yes married couples are supposed to share and hope Drew's cold has gone away. Lois had a cold and shared it with me and she was kind of over it so I shared it back to her but we are both kind of O.K. now.
We had about five inches of snow here Friday and got by without any wind and it was a fluffy snow but was sure happy to get by without wind. The north side of our county didn't get as much and the next county north did not get any.
We are busy struggling with paperwork of forms and reports to fill out in triplicate of everything we did in 2009 and some things we didn't do. I can do lots of griping because I really hate paperwork and forms.
Keep us posted of your activities and our Love to all of you.
Dad, Grandpa and Lois.

4 comments:

Drew and Carrie said...

I hope Drew doesn't share the cold back to me! Your post showed up fine for me, it's good to hear from you! Love you guys!

Joann said...

Thanks for the newsy update. We had about 5-6 inches snow, too, and it sure was nice to have no wind! Love you both!

Joann said...

Hmmm...I'm wondering if the whole blogger thing may be goofing up a bit. I see that my comment said 1:57 PM, but it's really 3:57 PM.

See, it probably wasn't anything you did at all. :-)

Larry said...

Looks good here. We've had a little over three feet of snow in January, with two feet being in the last two weeks. I'm tired of plowing snow, but there's more promised for the middle of the week. The good part is it's building a good snowpack for spring runoff.