Sunday, June 16, 2013

















































This Old Man  will try to publish a new blog. This darn computer keeps doing things different than I had figured out but at least it hasn't shouted at me to go away yet.
     I broke my left leg below the hip joint the 20th of August, 2012 and the steel plate repair job still doesn't like to go good yet so I get around with a cane or walker somewhat as the right leg isn't all that good. So much for that part  of the fun.
     We are in an extreme drought and had hardly any dryland rowcrop in the fall of 2012 and now have next to nothing for a 2013 dryland wheat crop.  At least we have not had a tornado or fire yet. The Oklahoma tornado and the Colorado fires are unbelievably terrible.
     Lois had a bad spell this summer with maybe arthritis and medications she was given and seems to getting better but is very disgusted that she has no strength or energy to do much. I keep telling her she is doing more than she thinks she is.
     Enough hunt and peck fun for this time. Love to All.








this old

No comments: